- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- 2 peaches, sliced thin or pears, apples
- 4 tablespoons agar flakes
- 5 cups apple juice
- 4 tablespoons kuzu powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 teaspoons lime juice - optional
- Place in a pot the apple juice, sea salt and agar flakes - bring to a boil.
- Then turn down to simmer for 5-10 minutes or until the agar flakes are dissolved.
- Add in the peaches and strawberries.
- Dissolve kuzu in 4 tablespoons of juice and add to the pot, stirring constantly for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the lime juice.
- Cool at room temperature or refrigerate to gel.
- You can serve as is or put into a blender to make it a lighter dessert.