- Chinese cabbage, cut into thin diagonals
- Carrots, cut into thin flowers
- Lotus root, sliced matchsticks
- Kale, cut thin
- Yellow squash, sliced matchsticks
- Mushrooms, sliced thin
- Place a small amount of water into a hot skillet.
- Add vegetables and sauté on high heat until they are tender yet crisp and still remaining their bright colors.
Sweet & Sour Sauce
Ingredients: *What are these foods?
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 1 tablespoons shoyu soy sauce*
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar*
- 1-2 tablespoons kuzu*, diluted in cold water
- Sprouts, as a garnish
- Mix apple juice, shoyu and rice vinegar together in a pot.
- Dilute kuzu with a small amount of water and add to the pot.
- Simmer juice until it thickens slightly into a sauce and becomes clear.
- Pour hot sauce over sautéed vegetables and mix to coat all vegetables.
- Add sprouts as a garnish.