- 1 tablespoon sesame or olive oil
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 1 carrot, minced
- 1 large stalk celery, minced
- 2-3 cups cooked rice
- 6 cups water
- 6-12 ounces white fish
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger juice
- Sea salt or shoyu soy sauce to taste
- Parsley, minced for a garnish
- Heat oil in a skillet with a small amount of water.
- Add vegetables and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add rice, water and either sea salt or shoyu. Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Cut fish into 1 inch pieces and add to pot. Cover and let cook for another 10-15 minutes.
- Add ginger juice and parsley as a garnish.