An Approach To Dealing With Ovarian Cysts
- Discontinue all dairy products!!!!
- Try to do this as best you can being accurate, not rigid in the beginning. Do not feel this has to be 100% immediately. To end the problem, however, this must be 100%. Not even a drop a month!
- Make your diet as much as possible be organic, whole and unprocessed foods, such as brown rice-vegetables-beans-fruit. No bread, white rice, "cereals," or pastas.
- Evening primrose oil: A high source of the essential fatty acid GLA.
- "Women's Best Friend" by Crystal Star Herbal Nutrition.
- Natural vitamin E 400 units, not "succinate" or "acetate," and preferably the E should be mixed tocopherols with tocotrienols plus selenium.
- Cranberry juice - 1 glass twice a day. Need not be the concentrate or pure nectar.
- Therapeutic massage at reflexology's ovarian point.
- Because it is absolutely totally so important: Completely avoid all dairy products - not a drop a month! No skim milk, cheese, cottage cheese, yogurt, ice cream, pizza, white soups or white salad dressings, etc!
H. Robert Silverstein, MD