A combination of common medications and treatments can keep some, if not most, corona virus/CoV2-19 patients out of the hospital. That is information collated from the world’s medical literature that has been successful in all 35 of my confirmed CoV2-19 patients and who are 50% better in 1 day. If you are tested and positive for the corona virus, the monoclonal antibody infusion is a great place to start. When Merck’s molnupiravir, or likely better yet, Pfizer’s paxlovid are available, those are also recommended as first steps.
I have used 6-8 of these below medications/supplements quite effectively in combination as a 5 day therapy since June, 2020. These readily available treatment options are routinely accessible to medical providers and can vastly reduce the symptoms and seriousness of the corona virus infection to just a bad cold and rarely anything more.
Using several of these treatments, other health care providers and I have successfully avoided hospitalization for, while aiding recovery from, CoV2-19. This information should be widely available and recommended to providers and their patients in order to engage in a discussion about, and/or use of, these treatments.
– Methylprednisolone or Decadron/also known as dexamethasone (these steroids are similar to the natural stress hormone hydrocortisone produced by the adrenal glands)
– Asmanex/Alvesco asthma inhalers or steroid similars plus another asthma inhibitor Singulair/montelukast (to reduce lung inflammation)
– Stomach acid and cold/viral reducers like Pepcid/famotidine, Halodine/povidone-iodine Nasal Antiseptic liquid packets
– Colchicine – An anti-inflammatory gout medicine (to calm general inflammation)
– Ivermectin – Parasite treatment (inhibits host proteins)
– Metformin – A diabetes medicine (effective in women)
– Lactoferrin – A milk derived immune enhancer that acts via inhibiting viral attachment to the cell when heparan (not heparin) is used for attachment and also immune protein involvement
– Metoprolol – A beta blocker “calms” the heart that may be under attack
– Livalo or other generic potent statin – For cholesterol lowering (statin)
– Persantin/dipyridamole – Inhibits clotting
– Low dose aspirin – Also inhibits clotting
– Hydroxychloroquine + azithromycin + zinc – Used as an antibiotic and corona virus “ionophore” (now considered acceptable by the AMA). An option to Ivermectin
– Tricor/fenofibrate – A triglyceride-blood fat treatment
A recently published study of patients in Tlaxcala, Mexico confirmed this thinking. The aim of that study was to assess the effectiveness of a multidrug-therapy consisting of using ivermectin, azithromycin, montelukast and aspirin = acetylsalicylic acid (called “TNR4” therapy) to prevent hospitalization and death among ambulatory COVID-19 cases. The study was published in the International Journal of Infectious Disease. Nearly 85% of the patients in this study who received the TNR4 recovered within 14 days compared to 59% in the comparison group. The study concluded that the “…. likelihood of recovery within 14 days was 3.4 times greater among the TNR4 group than in the comparison group. Patients treated with TNR4 had a 75% and 81% lower risk of being hospitalized or death, respectively, than the comparison group.” In that article, the TNR4 therapy was shown to improve recovery and death as well as minimize hospitalization of COVID-19 cases.
This treatment does not keep the unvaccinated from getting the virus. Everyone who is not vaccinated, no matter their age, should continue following the common-sense preventive guidelines – double or KN-95 masking, social distancing, disinfecting contact surfaces, and thorough hand washing. Where possible, adding a high efficiency particulate filtering air purifier with UV light such as the Sun-Pure SP 60 can reduce infections by 50%. These are responsible precautions that everyone could do to avoid infection and spreading it to others until vaccinated. They should be a part of our daily lives likely until September, 2021. People will be effectively immune 10 days after their 1st Pfizer or Moderna vaccination which can nearly normalize societal behavior then. At that point, they are very unlikely to become seriously ill if colonized or even if infected. If infected, it would feel like a flu and can still be treated with the above. Adequate “total immunity” will essentially follow 14 days after the second injection or 28 days after the single Johnson and Johnson vaccine.