- Carrots, grated
- Sea salt
- Mix grated carrots, raisins and salt together and press for at least 30-1 hour.
- To do this put vegetables in a large bowl, cover with a plate and add to the top of the plate a heavy weight, such as a jug of water or a heavy rock.
- When done pressing, rinse well and drain.
- You can serve plain as is or with the following vinaigrette dressing.
Gingered Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1 tablespoon brown rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- Mix ingredients together in a small pot.
- Bring to a simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- Mix with carrots and serve.