- Kale, sliced thin
Chinese cabbage, sliced in thin diagonals
- Daikon radish, cut in thin matchsticks
- Scallions, cut into 3 inch lengths
- Bring a pot with 2-3 inches of water to a boil.
- Add Chinese cabbage first and cook for 45 seconds.
- Remove from pot and drain.
- Next add kale and cook for 60 seconds and drain.
- Follow with the daikon for 60 seconds, and finally scallions for 5 seconds.
- The vegetables should be tender yet retain their bright colors.
- Arrange on a serving platter or dish.