- 1 cup millet
- 3-3/4 cups water
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 large dill pickle, diced
- 1/2 tsp. celery seed
- 1 tsp. fresh or dried dill
- 4 tablespoons "Follow Your Heart” Grapeseed vegenaise
- Wash and drain millet.
- Bring water to a boil and add millet. Lower heat, cover pot with flame deflector underneath the pot, simmer for 40 minutes.
- While the millet cooks, dice onion and pickle, mix with remaining ingredients and set aside.
- Spread hot, cooked millet in a rectangular pan and refrigerate.
- When thoroughly cooled, cut into squares.
- Place squares into mixing bowl with rest of ingredients and mix gently.
- Serve at room temperature or chilled.